The benefits of ashwagandha have been known in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is a powerful plant extract that can be taken for stress support. It grows mostly in Africa, the Middle East, India and China as a shrub, with yellow flowers and red berries that resemble raspberries. As an adaptogenic herb, one of the benefits of ashwagandha is that it can help you deal with occasional stress. In Ayurvedic, ashwagandha is called “Indian ginseng” and has been used for over 8,000 years to help relieve stress and calm the mind and body.
“Ashwagandha Supplements Provide a Natural Way to Relieve Stress and Anxiety to Help You Sleep”
Can Ashwagandha Help Me Relax?
Ashwagandha supplements are one of a class of supplements called adaptogens that work to counteract the harmful effects of stress in the body by reducing levels of the “stress hormone,” cortisol. Adaptogens have many other benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties, all of which can add to less stress. Ashwagandha has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to calm the consequences of occasional stressors such as trouble sleeping, irritability and inability to concentrate.
Does Ashwagandha Relieve Stress and Anxiety?
Researchers have studied the effectiveness of ashwagandha with impressive results. In a study published in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, participants given ashwagandha reported lower levels of stress and anxiety, and higher overall well-being. Participants also reported having an easier time falling asleep. Another study of adults who were under prolonged stress showed significant evidence that ashwagandha can reduce cortisol levels without adverse side effects. In another study, 88 percent of adults who took ashwagandha reported feeling less anxiety over a six-week period. Modern science has confirmed what cultures around the world have known for centuries: Ashwagandha can help you relax and de-stress so you can put your mind at ease before you go to sleep.
When should I take ashwagandha?
You may consider taking ashwagandha when you have stress and anxiety that are interfering with your ability to relax and sleep.
Is Ashwagandha Safe?
Ashwagandha is an herbal supplement that is safe for most people. Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle of Vedi. If you have any concerns, consult your doctor before you start taking ashwagandha. If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breast-feeding, taking ashwagandha is not recommended.
how type of ashwagandha medicine sell in market
This information is obtained from the Internet, it only serves as your knowledge and guide. Do not eat or apply anything to the body without the advice of the doctor.
Read More Article:
- How To Use Powder For Erectile Dysfunction And Save Money
- What is Ashwagandha and how can it happen Reduce anxiety so you can sleep?
- Ashwagandha Benefits in Indian Cuisine
- Ashwagandha Benefits – What is Ashwagandha and How Can it Help Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Ashwagandha juice Masala
- Ashwagandha Crunchy Seeds & Herbs
- Ashwagandha – Benefits For Men, Women & Children
- Ashwagandha Tablet – The Best Way to Maximize Benefits From This Herbal Supplement
- What is Ashwagandha? – A Modern Approach to Stress Relief
- Ashwagandha in India? What Does It Mean?
- Ashwagandha Benefits – Learn How Ashwagandha Tops Your To-Do List
- Ashwagandha Benefits – What Are The Potential Side Effects Of Ashwagandha?
- ashwagandha in tamil
- Ashwagandha Powder Benefits in Hindi
- Ashwagandha Price – What to Expect From an Ashwagandha Price
- Dabur Ashwagandha Benefits