We all have often heard the benefits of eating green vegetables. But leave aside the benefits of these tinde, people start catching the narrow lane as soon as they hear the name. Tinde ki vegetable is known by many different names in India, its benefits are more than that.
Originally grown in Asian countries, people know the vegetable of Tinda by different names in India. The weight of a small spherical tincture ranges from 40 to 50 grams. In India it is called Indian Squash, Indian Round Melon. Also known as Indian Baby Pumpkin and Apple Gourd. It is used in many cuisines. In general, the consumption of tinda vegetable is more in middle class families.
But those who consume the vegetable of Tinda do not even know its benefits. This small sized vegetable is even a panacea for many diseases. Today, tinda vegetable is considered very beneficial for people all over the world who are thinking of reducing weight. Today we will tell you eight such benefits of tinde, after knowing that you will definitely go to the market and buy this vegetable.
Some people in India also call it Tinde, Tinda and Tindey.
Tinda takes care of heart
In today’s time, millions of people start falling prey to heart disease due to poor eating habits . In such a situation, if you want to avoid heart-related diseases, then you can consume tinde. By consuming tinde, the blood flow in your body is maintained properly. Apart from this, it also improves the efficiency of the heart. Therefore, you must consume tinde regularly. You can consume it as a vegetable prepared in Indian kitchen. Also, if you want, you can eat the tinde by boiling it.
Read More: Wellness Center in bangalore.
Strengthen the respiratory system
Before the Corona era, people did not take respiratory problems very seriously. But today the situation has completely changed. Because this virus increases the amount of mucus in your throat, which makes it difficult for you to breathe. In such a situation, if you consume tinde, then your respiratory system starts getting stronger. By consuming tinde, the mucus accumulated in the chest or throat starts clearing easily. Not only this, it also works to strengthen your respiratory system. Therefore, make sure to consume tinde regularly.
Will get rid of increased weight
In today’s time every second person is troubled by increasing weight . Not only this, after an age in India, people start complaining of weight gain. Due to weight gain, many diseases also start knocking in the body. But those who consume the vegetable of Tinda, their weight starts decreasing in an extraordinary way. This is because it contains 94 percent water. Apart from this, high fiber properties are also present inside the tinde. Therefore, if you want to reduce obesity, then you must include tinde in your diet.
In today’s time, where on one hand we are moving towards such a life, where all our work gets done sitting down. In such a situation, it is very important that you consume such things which will make your digestive system strong and if you ask the truth then you should consume tinde. Through this, not only does your digestion work better, but you also do not have problems like gas, diarrhea and dehydration. Be aware that fiber is found in abundance inside the tinde, which also takes care of your intestine and also helps in bowel movement.
Read More: Triphala Churna
Tinda for keto diet
People following the keto diet often eat such things in which the amount of carbs and sugar is very less. In this situation also tinde can be consumed. The amount of calories and carbs in Tinda is very less. By consuming it, you can keep a check on your intake of calories throughout the day. You can consume it by boiling it.
If you have any kind of skin related problem, then tinda is considered beneficial in these too. Let us tell you that vitamin E is found inside the tinde, it is used to make your skin soft and moisturize it. Apart from this, it helps in getting rid of skin related problems like allergies and fungal infections etc. Also, if your skin is tanned or has been affected due to pollution, then its solution is also hidden in the tinde itself.
Make hair grow better
Both women and men are worried about hair growth. But the number of women among them is much higher. In such a situation, if your hair does not grow fast, then you can use tinde to increase their growth. You can consume tinde. Apart from this, if you want, you can prepare a gel through tinde and apply it on the roots of your hair. By using it regularly on the roots, you will start seeing an increase in hair growth.
Get rid of dandruff
The problem of dandruff is not only worrying but it also makes you humiliated in front of everyone at times. Due to the increase in dandruff in the hair, hair fall starts and sometimes the person becomes completely bald. But you will also find the solution to this problem inside Tinde’s jail. If you apply Tinda gel on your scalp, then the dandruff will start completely disappearing from your scalp.
Note – Treatment of any kind of disease is not possible through locust. If you have any kind of problem, then you should contact the doctor for this. In this article, only what are the benefits you can get through Tinda.
If you’re feeling dissatisfied with its taste There are a few tasty recipes that will keep you returning to try more.
#1 Tinda Sabzi
- Tinda, peeled, and chopped into medium wedges of 250 grams
- Haldi (turmeric powder) 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Jeera (cumin) seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Amchur powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Big green chillies, divided lengthwise, about 2-3
- Finely chopped tomatoes – 1
- A few sprigs or green coriander cut into pieces
- Heat oil in a wok or Kadai.
- Add jeera, and let it spread.
- Then mix chopped Tinda together with the spices in powder, except amchur.
- Mix well and cook covered over a low flame.
- Once the Tinda is cooked to a half-cooked state Add the green chillies, tomatoes and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir frequently.
- Once Tinda has been cooked (it must be hard, but soft when cut) Add amchur powder, mix it well and serve.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves , then serve.
2. Vegetable Kurma with Tinda
- Potatoes, cut into cubes – 3
- carrots, cut into cubes – 3
- Tinda Peeled, cut into cubes. pieces
- Tomatoes – 2
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Onions, chopped into small pieces 2 to 3
- Kishmish (raisins) 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Haldi (turmeric powder) 1/2 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Jeera (cumin) seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Incorporate salt and Haldi and a small amount of water, and simmer until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove any excess water and set it aside
- In an oil pan. Add jeera
- If it starts to pop then, add onion and ginger-garlic paste
- Cook until the browning is complete Then add Haldi and red chilli powder Kishmish and the cooked vegetables.
- Taste for salt before adding more
- Incorporate the jaggery powder Garam masala powder as well as 2 cups water. cook until the vegetables are thoroughly combined and the gravy gets a bit thick.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander, and serve hot.
- You can include the coconut paste, or even nut paste to add flavor.
Tinda is a rich source of water It helps keep you cool and healthy. It also boosts urinary flow which assists in the elimination of kidney-based toxins. It also contains plenty of fiber which aids in digestion, eases acidity in the stomach and also prevents constipation. A few studies suggest it’s ideal to maintain healthy hair and skin. Make sure you purchase the best quality fresh stocks of Tinda and take it daily to ensure overall health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is Tinda on English?
Ans. Indian round gourd or just round gourd, scientifically known as Praecitrullus Fistulous, is known as the vernacular term “Tinda” in many local Indian languages.
Q. Do we have to remove Tinda to eat or consume it?
Ans. Tinda does look much like apples, however it is actually a vegetable. It’s important to peel it, then chop it into small pieces, then cook it prior to eating.
Q. Is Tinda a creeper?
Ans. Tinda gourds are quickly growing vines that can be up to 1.5 meters long. They’re easy to grow and can produce Tinda gourds in a matter of two or three weeks following flowering.
Q. What is the taste of Tinda taste?
Ans. Tinda is a. Tinda is a soft vegetable that has mild flavor similar to cucumber.
Q. What is the amount of carbs Tinda have?
Ans. A 100 grams serving of Tinda is comprised of three grams of carbohydrates.