With cannabis becoming a popular self-care alternative to traditional pills and doctor visits, it is no surprise that users want to identify the best source for their chosen cannabis variant. Cannabidiol oil is among the most popular choices.
The selection of cannabidiol oils in India is rising yearly, so choosing an appropriate fit can be difficult. According to experts, the leading CBD oil for sale can be found in well-known brands.
Consumers are urged to follow the below guidelines when purchasing cannabidiol oils:
- Choose a supplier with a solid online presence regarding user reviews, information, and marketing support.
- Ensure the supplier has commendable service standards regarding the sale of CBD oil in India. Consumers must identify if the supplier has an attentive and accessible customer service team, fair/efficient turnaround times and policies, prompt delivery, and stock reliability.
- Pick a company that has CBD oil for sale at a balanced price. Consumers should remember that exorbitant price tags do not guarantee high-quality products, while low prices do not mean the product is of inferior quality. Compare price points with other suppliers and find a happy medium between service, price, and reliability.
As the cannabis market continues to explode, consumers will likely come across sub-par wholesalers selling inferior products. By pairing the above guidelines with research, consumers can find authentic CBD e-liquid/juice/oil. The Origins of CBD Oil
The exact origins of this famous oil date back to the 1940s, when a university professor named Roger Adams extracted the cannabidiol compound from the cannabis plant. This extraction was not considered successful until years later.
In 1946, the first cannabidiol test was conducted on lab animals by Dr. Walter S. Loewe. That same year an Israeli chemist called Dr. Raphael Mechoulam identified the three-dimensional structure of the cannabidiol compound.
In the 1960s, Dr. Mechoulam synthesized cannabinoids such as THC and CBD and conducted further tests to identify their abilities. This led to the formation of the first cannabidiol oil released by the British Pharmacopoeia for therapeutic use only.
The research did not stop there, as history dictates that Dr. Mechoulam made another breakthrough in the 1980s. The breakthrough thesis and subsequent tests proved that the cannabidiol compound is a critical component in treating epilepsy.
In later years, further investigations showed that the compound positively affects the endocannabinoid system, improving users’ overall health and minimizing symptoms caused by other conditions associated with pain, anxiety, inflammation, and more.
Read More: 5 Reasons to Try CBD Oil
CBD Hemp Oil, a Medicinal Wonder
As mentioned above, the history of cannabis goes back a lot further than most people realize, with the first cannabis leaf being medicinally used centuries ago. The active ingredient of most cannabis products is cannabidiol, a therapeutic compound from the cannabis or hemp plant.
In recent years, experts found one cannabidiol product taking center stage in the medical world. This product is popularly known as CBD oil. The oil is mainly used as a topical treatment. However, it can also be infused into foods and drinks, consumed alone, or made into a suppository. This golden-colored oil is considered a medicinal wonder as it can manage, control and treat several conditions.
Below is a comprehensive look at the ability of the oil to treat ailments of the mind and body:
|Pain and inflammation||Psychotic symptoms caused by different conditions|
|Helps fight cancer and reduce associated symptoms||Neurological disorders like epilepsy|
|Treats skin conditions/disorders and reduces acne||Anxiety and panic disorder|
|Promotes cardiovascular health||Obsessive-compulsive disorder|
|Lowers risk of diabetes||Post-traumatic stress disorder|
|Anxiety, depression and stress[SA4]||Insomnia|
The oil can also treat people with substance abuse issues because it modifies circuits in the brain related to addiction. Patients who intend to use this substance as a medicinal treatment must remember that the best CBD oil is sourced from industrial cannabis—obtaining an oil of this caliber guarantees concentrated effects that facilitate recovery.
Read More: CBD Oil For Sleep
Interesting Facts about CBD Hemp Oil
The different facets of the cannabis plant have fascinated consumers and intrigued experts for decades. Although there is a plethora of information on the plant’s versatility and uses, some facts get lost in translation.
Below is a list of rare facts about one of the cannabis plant’s most famous by-products, cannabidiol oil:
- The cannabidiol compound is one of more than 85 ingredients in the cannabis plant. Each compound found in the plant has varying effects on the body and mind.
- Cannabidiol oil works naturally with normal body processes by interacting with cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
- Unlike THC, cannabidiol does not bind to CB1 receptors. Instead, it naturally co-operates with them to produce potent effects and numerous health benefits. The cannabidiol compound does not bind to CB1 receptors, meaning it does not have euphoric effects or cause a ‘high.’
- Cannabidiol oils can negate the effects of THC or excessive euphoria caused by some conditions.
- It is impossible to overdose on any cannabidiol-based product because it is natural and non-toxic.
- Queen Victoria used cannabidiol compounds in the 19th century to alleviate menstrual/period cramps.
- Routine use of CBD oil in India is 100% legal as it is classified as a medicinal treatment.
- Cannabidiol oil can sedate or energize users. The oil can induce sleep in larger doses, while lower doses can cause alertness.
The Best CBD Oil Options Explained
The three main types of cannabis oils available today are full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolates. The main difference between these three variants lies in the naturally occurring compound present in each.
- Full-spectrum: Full-spectrum cannabidiol oils contain small amounts of all the components found in the cannabis plant. This means that it can have trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- Broad-spectrum: Broad-spectrum oils do not contain THC. However, it does have other components of the cannabis plant present in it. This means that the product is not 100% cannabidiol-based. These oils are often considered the medium variant between the three choices.
- Isolates: Isolates contain 100% pure cannabidiol with no other cannabis compounds.
These choices allow patients to obtain a tailored treatment that suits the needs of their lifestyle and condition.